Sunday, July 6, 2008

With My Head Up In The Clouds

I've made it to Mcleod Ganj & Dharamsala, which is the home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan exile community high up in the mountains, well high for me.

I've decide to take a week long yoga intensive with Yogi Shivam in upper Bagsu http://www.siddharthayogacentre.org/ The schedule is: Meditation, exercises, yoga, yoga nidra, Lectures on Ayurvedic diet & Philosophy of Yoga, Lunch, rest, intensive yoga, relaxation & tea, Meditation, dinner. Then hopefully deep tissue massages in the evenings.

Needless to say, since I will be in retreat, I do not expect to be emailing or post much this week, but don't worry. I am doing great. I am literally in the mountains, high above the clouds.

I'm not sure I actually mentioned this yet, but I LOVE INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shiva's Muse said...

By day two I was rather annoyed by the strict schedule and people taking my inventory...but then I noticed something when I looked in the mirror. My eyes are maybe the whitest they've ever been. Something healing must be happening.