Sunday, June 22, 2008

last minute details

I'm still packing but I figured that I better get this out to everyone as promised. One of my final things to do prior to leaving was to get a healing treatment and massage from my friend, Adrian. He gave me an amazing treatment with his didgeridoo. While I laid on the massage table, he worked with my energy field and chakras. It felt like the sound and vibrations were smoothing out any kinks in my energetic field. It was super relaxing and a great prelude to a fabulous massage. Later when I was trying to decide which OSHO book to bring with me, I could feel an electric current encircling my whole upper body. Very cool...I feel good... everything feels right for my trip. Keep in touch and Happy Solstice everyone. Merry Meet, Merry Part.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have been reeling of late and so am just catching up on your plans. Sounds great. Wishing you lots of unexpected wonder.

Shiva's Muse said...

Thanks. I'll share my pics with you when I get back. I hope to get a lot of interesting shots for teaching.