Thursday, June 19, 2008

crabs


so i received an early birthday gift--don't forget to make those paypal India donations--from my mother today. I am pretty sure that it is a close-up of a crab. Yes, I am one of those crabby, moonchildren--you know the ones, tough on the outside and sweet and tender inside. We're so tough because everyone else's thoughts and feelings bleed into our energetic fields. That, and well we are naturally protective and defensive. Truly that never worked though, now I just try to trust in the divine तेरे इस नोट गोद बुत गोद and hope that I am truly tapping into God's will and following my path.
Oh yeah, i was going to talk about my mother's art. Well she is very talented and paints in many genres, but maybe I should just show her how to make her own blog....

No comments: